Innovation, Quality and Value. TRT is a wholly owned subsidiary of a $140M ISO9002 Manufacturer based overseas, with offices in China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. We have been in the business of manufacturing Telco, Data, Wireless Lan, Fiber Optic, Networking, Tools, and Communication products for the past 19+ years. We have 8 factories, we employ over 4000 people worldwide and we have over 200 engineers. We manufacturer over 20,000 different products, backed by superior engineering, state-of-the-art technology and the utmost in responsiveness and customer satisfaction.
TRT Business Network Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Inside Sales Representative Full Time, Employee
We are presently expanding our manufacturing presence throughout North America, South America and Canada.
We are looking for qualified Inside Sales Representatives. We have available specific territories and/or designated area that we will assign.
Sales experience is a must; industry experience is preferred, but not required. We will provide training for the right individual(s). This position does require strong interpersonal communication skills, strong customer service skills and the ability to work with people. Travel is an option, but not required. Responsibilities will include maintaining existing client base and promote new sales opportunities in a fun, friendly work environment.
- Answer and direct all phone calls to the appropriate party
- Take phone messages and respond accordingly
- Keeping accurate records of customer database
- Maintain the current customers and continue to build book of business
- Make outbound Sales Calls
- Maintain the region assigned and assess regions for optimal income potential
- Be highly organized with the ability to create systems to manage workload efficiently and effectively
- Track and respond to emails in a professional and timely manner
- Be able to prioritize tasks and projects to maintain deadlines
- Interfacing with members of various departments within the organization
- Meet monthly sales expectations
We manufacturer Fiber Optics, Networking Product, Network LAN Product and Connectivity, etc,. You can find us on the web www.trtinfo.com for a better look and understanding of who we are and what we do.
If you are interested in a new career path, we would like to talk to you. Please forward your resume to the HR staffing coordinator. Include your name, phone, fax, e-mail, or combination. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Support our Web Marketing Operations through their knowledge of graphic design with a strong understanding of Photo Shop, Illustrator, In-Design, and Web Marketing skills.
The Graphic Artist/Photographer/Web Designer is to photograph products, design graphics, update websites, produce print media such as print advertisements, catalogs, programs, product information cards, pop material, and coordinate travel plans. Production of such items needs to be designed, coordinated and produced on a strict time line schedule for marketing purposes.
Since this is a creative, fast-paced & project-focused, the best candidate will be an extremely focused, well-organized individual, team player, who can juggle multiple tasks and meet daily deadlines, with minimal supervision and all in coordination with our in-house staff.
- BS Degree in Marketing, Graphic Arts or similar (Preferred but not required)
- Design collateral materials, spec sheets, graphics, and websites for use on the intra/internet.
- 2-3 yrs of experience producing complex graphic design, e.g. advertising, magazines, exhibition displays, corporate identity, logo design.
- Strong knowledge of Brand Identity
- Coordinate travel arrangements for company personnel (i.e. trade shows, & business travel) Solid knowledge of and skills with graphic design software:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe In-Design
- Microsoft PowerPoint & WORD
- Quark Express
- Dream Weaver
- HTML/Java script is a plus